Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean Risotto (Risotto al Fagioli)
- 3/4 cup dried navy beans (2 cups cooked or 1 19 oz can)
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 1 bay leaf
- pinch of celery seed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (optional)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups arborio or other risotto rice
- 1/4 cup vermouth
- 1/3 cup fresh grated Asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?