Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean Ragout with Toast
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, 3 finely grated, 1 halved
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 4–6 1-inch-thick slices grilled or toasted ciabatta
- 8–10 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan, divided
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups vegetable broth, divided
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?