Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean Puree with Truffle
- 1/3 cup dried white beans, picked over and soaked (see Notes)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ ounce white truffle, thinly sliced (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Toast (optional)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley or chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 47kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|