Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean Dip Recipe with Parmesan Cheese & Sage
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained & rinsed (I prefer Bush's Beans)
- 1/4 cup (packed) finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 tbsp minced chives
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?