Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean Dip
- 2 cups drained cooked or canned cannellini or other white beans, still moist and liquid reserved
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, or to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus oil for drizzling
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, or to taste
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped shallot, red onion, or scallion for garnish, optional
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?