Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean Chili with Winter Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks, white and 1" of pale-green part, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 2 large or 3 medium parsnips, peeled, halved lengthwise if large (remove woody center, if needed), cut into 1/4" cubes
- 1–1 1/2 tablespoons ground ancho chiles
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups dried cannellini (white kidney) beans, soaked overnight (to yield about 3 cups) or two 15-oz. cans cannellini beans, rinsed
- Cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?