Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean Casserole with Duck, Pork, Lamb, and Sausage
- 1 duck
- 2 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
- 1 pounds boned pork shoulder
- 1 pounds boned lamb shoulder
- 2 pounds Hungarian, Polish, or any good sausage
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons Glace de Viande (optional)
- Haricots la Bretonne, prepared 1 day or more in advance, at room temperature
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 964kcal (48%)|
|Total Fat 85g (131%)|
|Saturated Fat 29g (146%)|
|Cholesterol 215mg (72%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|