Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Balsamic-Jicama Slaw
- 1 medium head napa cabbage (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 3 medium carrots, grated on the large holes
- 1 large jicama (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into large matchsticks
- 1 bunch chopped green onions, white part only
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into large matchsticks
- 3/4 cup dried currants or dried cranberries
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (about 1 medium lime)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?