Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Asparagus Soup with Pistachios Recipe
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, medium dice
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet (mild) curry powder
- 2 pounds white asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium Yukon Gold potato, peeled and large dice
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Pistachio oil, for garnish (optional)
- 1/2 cup shelled, roasted, salted pistachios, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?