Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds beef round steak, 1 inch thick
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup sweet-hot mustard, divided
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2/3 cup bourbon whiskey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|