Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whiskey-Glazed Smoked Chicken
- 1 gallon/4 liters water
- 1 ½ cups/350 grams kosher salt
- ½ cup/125 grams sugar
- 1 ½ ounces/42 grams pink salt (8 teaspoons)
- 1 chicken, 3 to 4 pounds/1.25 to 2 kilograms
- 1 cup/250 milliliters bourbon or Wild Turkey
- ½ cup/125 grams maple sugar or ½ cup/125 milliliters maple syrup
- ¼ packed cup/50 grams dark brown sugar
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 757kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 155mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|