Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes (about 6 medium), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 carrots (about 1 pound) peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- Salt, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 279kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|