Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whipped Potatoes with Horseradish
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, divided, plus 1/2 cup (1 stick), cut into 1" cubes, room temperature
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 2" pieces
- Kosher salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1" cubes, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2/3 cup whole milk, warmed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch scallions, white and pale-green parts only, minced (about 2/3 cup loosely packed)
- Hungarian sweet paprika
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?