Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whipped Feta with Sweet and Hot Peppers
- 1 pound sheep’s or goat’s milk french feta, drained and broken into rough ½ inch pieces or crumbled
- 2 medium red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped (see Notes) and drained of excess juice
- 2 teaspoons Aleppo chilies plus a pinch for garnish
- 1 teaspoon urfa chilies plus a pinch for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon smoked spanish paprika plus a pinch for garnish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 293kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 67mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|