Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whipped Chickpea Hummus
- 1 sweet baguette, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- a couple pinches of salt
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled.
- Chickpea spread:
- 1 cup dried chickpeas, rinsed and picked over
- 1 small new potato (Yukon Gold, Yellow Fin, etc), peeled and quartered
- 5-6 handfuls of spinach, washed well
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- zest of one lemon
- juice of 1/2 lemon, approx.
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- warm water
- chives for garnish (opt)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?