Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat berries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|