Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wheat Berry Salad with Pineapple and Cranberries
- 1 cup wheat berries
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ hothouse cucumber (seedless)
- 1 cup diced ripe pineapple (¼-inch dice)
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup shredded tender radicchio leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 127kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|