Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wheat Berry Breakfast Bowl
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- scan tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- scant tablespoon of butter
- 2 firm pears, cored and chopped into 1/4-inch THIN bite-sized slices
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 cups cooked wheat berries* (see head notes for alternatives)
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup assorted dried fruits, chopped (I used equal portions of dried persimmons, dates, and crystallized ginger)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?