Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wheat Berries with Charred Onions and Kale
- 1 1/2 cups wheat berries
- 2 medium onions, halved, divided
- 5 sprigs thyme
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt plus more
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch kale, stemmed, leaves torn into 2" pieces (about 8 packed cups)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?