Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wheat Berries with Braised Beef and Parsnips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces boneless beef chuck or round, cut into large cubes
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 onions, cut into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 4 cups beef or vegetable stock or water, or more as needed
- 3/4 cup wheat berries
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, or several pinches dried
- 1 pound parsnips, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?