Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
What I Did on My Summer Vacation (plus Salami, Prosciutto & Provolone Panini)
- 1/2 cup chopped and seeded Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped and seeded cucumbers
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 ciabatta rolls, or one large loaf cut crosswise into 4 sections
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices Genoa salami
- 4 slices prosciutto
Directions:View on Panini Happy
Why don't we display directions?