Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Western North Carolina Vinegar Barbeque Sauce
- 4 cups cider vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|