Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Western-Style Baked Beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (28 ounce) cans baked beans with pork
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/4 cup water (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|