Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
West Texas Stacked Enchiladas
- 6 dried ancho chiles, seeds and stems removed
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 4 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 cups chicken broth or water
- 1 tablespoon lard or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons lard or vegetable oil, divided
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 large eggs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?