Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
West African Vegetable Stew
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch half slices
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can chick peas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 4 cups coarsely chopped spinach
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|