Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
West African Peanut Stew
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1 pound chicken, cut into chunks (optional)
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 3 small sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 (16 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, with liquid
- 1/4 pound collard greens, roughly chopped
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|