Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
West African Peanut Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, very finely diced
- 2 large bell peppers, (any color) finely chopped
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can chopped tomatoes with juice
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1 (18 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|