Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
West African-Style Chicken and Fennel Stew
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 12 (2 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut in thirds lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large bulbs fennel, cut in half and cut into 1/2-inch slices crosswise
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|