Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wendy Jae's Hummus
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|