Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Welsh Rarebit Bites Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces aged farmhouse cheddar, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup porter or stout beer, such as Guinness
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard powder, such as
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 sweet baguette, cut into 1/4-inch slices and toasted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?