Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Weeknight Wonton Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped (tops included)
- 1 package frozen wontons
- 1 (5 ounce) bag fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|