Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Weeknight Chorizo and Clam Paella
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Pinch of saffron threads (optional)
- 8 scrubbed littleneck clams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces cured Spanish chorizo, sliced into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 large roasted red pepper from a jar, drained, cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?