Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Weekday Pot Roast and Vegetables
- 1 (2 pound) boneless beef bottom round roast or chuck pot roast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound potato, cut into wedges
- 3 cups fresh or frozen whole baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, thickly sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2 (10.25 ounce) cans Campbell's® Beef Gravy
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|