Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wee Scotch Eggs
- 4 higher-welfare Cumberland sausages, roughly 300g
- teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves picked and very finely chopped
- 1 sprig fresh sage, leaves picked and very finely chopped
- 1 whole nutmeg, for grating
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- 3 handfuls plain flour
- 2 free-range eggs, beaten
- 125 g white breadcrumbs
- 12 free-range quail's eggs
- vegetable oil, roughly 2 litres
- 1 new potato, for testing
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?