Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watermelon and Watercress Salad with Ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups 1/2-inch pieces peeled seedless watermelon
- 1 large bunch watercress, thick stems trimmed (about 2 cups packed)
- 1 cup 1/2-inch pieces peeled seeded cucumber (about 1/2 large)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?