Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watermelon and Tomato Salad
- 1 (4 pound) chilled seedless watermelon, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 heirloom tomatoes (preferably green or orange), seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|