Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watermelon and Sesame Seed Salad
- 1 pound watermelon, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 1 3/4 ounces sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 bunch garlic chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 dash fish sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|