Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watermelon and Feta Salad with Arugula and Spinach
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups bite sized watermelon chunks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|