Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watermelon & feta salad with crispbread
- a watermelon (about 1.5kg), peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 200g block feta cheese , cubed
- large handful black olives
- handful flat-leaf parsley and mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion , finely sliced into rings
- olive oil and balsamic vinegar, to serve
- a 500g pack white bread mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus a little extra for drizzling
- plain flour , for dusting
- 1 egg white , beaten
- a mix of sesame seeds , poppy seeds and fennel seeds, for scattering
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?