Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watermelon, Tomato, and Kalamata Olive Salad Recipe
- 3 cups large-dice seedless watermelon (about 1 pound)
- 1 medium English cucumber , peeled, seeded, and cut into medium dice
- 1 medium beefsteak tomato , seeded and cut into medium dice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives , pitted and halved
- 1 packed tablespoon thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ounce ricotta salata , thinly sliced
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?