Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watermelon Tomato Salad With Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 seedless watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large ripe tomato, peeled and diced
- 1/4 sweet onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (1 gram) packets saccharine-based sugar substitute (such as Sweet'N Low®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|