Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watermelon Salad with French Feta Cheese and Wild Arugula and Lavender Honey
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon lavender buds
- 1/4 cup mild honey
- 1 ounce red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 3 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups red and yellow (optional) watermelon cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes and drained
- 1/4 cup finely shaved red onion
- 1 bunch mature arugula washed and dried (mint is nice also)
- 1 cup crumbled French-style feta cheese
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?