Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watermelon, Ricotta Salata, and Fresh Herb Salad
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cups watermelon, (about a 6-pound piece) preferably seedless, cut into ¾-inch chunks (or use pre-cut watermelon)
- 4 ounces ricotta salata cheese, cut into ¼-inch dice (or use feta or myzithra cheese)
- ¼ cup julienned fresh mint plus extra mint sprigs
- ¼ cup julienned fresh basil
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 135kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|