Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watermelon Gazpacho Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds coarsely chopped cored tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds coarsely chopped seedless watermelon
- 3 cups large-dice crustless day-old country bread , such as pain au levain
- 2 medium Kirby cucumbers , peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 medium red onion , coarsely chopped
- 3 medium garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup small-dice Kirby cucumber (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup small-dice seedless watermelon
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?