Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watermelon, Feta and Black Olive Salad
- 1 small red onion
- 2-4 limes, depending on juiciness
- 3½ pounds sweet, ripe watermelon
- 9 ounces feta cheese
- Bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Bunch fresh mint, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces (½ cup) pitted black olives
- Black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|