Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Waterfall beef salad
- 2 thick cut sirloin steaks (600g/1lb 5oz in total)
- 4 tbsp lime juice (about 2-3 limes)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 1 red chilli , seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 4 spring onions , chopped
- Iceberg, Romaine or Webb's lettuce
- a few sprigs of fresh mint
- 100g beansprouts
- a bunch of radishes , thinly sliced
- 2-3 large carrots , cut into thin matchsticks
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?