Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watercress salad with orange, asparagus & Parmesan
- 50g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- 150g watercress , woody stems removed
- 2 handfuls of leaves: radicchio or red chicory
- 1 bunch asparagus , blanched for 2-3 minutes
- 2 oranges , segmented over a bowl to collect the juice
- 12 pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?