Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watercress & chicken stir-fry
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts , cut into strips
- 100g cashews
- 1 red or yellow pepper , deseeded and chopped into large chunks
- 1 red onion , chopped into large chunks
- 2 x 75g bags watercress
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 large knob of fresh root ginger , peeled and finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?