Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watercress Soup and Ham Biscuits
- 3 medium leeks (white and light green parts)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes (peeled, if desired), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 bunches watercress, leaves only
- 4 ounces biscuits (store-bought or homemade)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?