Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 quarts low-salt chicken broth
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 bunches watercress (about 2 pounds), tough stems trimmed, chopped (about 20 cups)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons finely minced fresh chives, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?